Thursday, August 26, 2010

thursday

reed fish inspired me in so many ways tonight.

first, I netflixed the movie "I'm Reed Fish" (via instant streaming on the Wii, don't know what I'd do without it.)
obviously step 2 would be me googling Reed Fish the person (who wrote the film... inspired by his actual life)
through google I was lead to his webpage, where he and his wife, Liz ( - - man it's a little creepy how much you can learn through google) post elements of their artistic life - photography, videos...

this series of portraits especially caught my attention.

here are a few from "Here There"


check the rest out if you're interested.

now, i know i seem to be turning EVERYTHING into wedding talk lately... and I really don't want to strip the genius of these photos... but seriously. . . Couldn't this make an interesting concept for an engagement shoot? sure you could add some fun props, but the photos from two different perspectives alone could tell an awesome story about someone and their significant other... 

just thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment