Friday, August 27, 2010

11 months to go ... sort of...

Well i guess I did try to post last month. I started drafting this post on July 18th (our actual "eleven months to go" anniversary), but then I decided I'd rather spend every minute I could with my boyfriend, and I put the blogging on hold... here's what I started to write:

Today we are exactly 11 months away from our wedding date and I feel like I need to acknowledge it somewhere aside from my facebook page (I love my future husband but I don't need to start annoying people with status updates just yet) We have been celebrating with a lovely 4 mile run, moving Jason out of his former apartment, and pizza. Just being alone together made the day perfect.

... and that's it... but re-reading over a month later helped me to remember a day that was so simple and fun for the two of us. I have to post so it's permantly saved in our lovely internet history... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment