Saturday, September 11, 2010

i heart the internet.

Seriously. It's been a good internet day. I started off the Saturday in bed with my laptop browsing through a SATURDAY Style Me Pretty post. I'm always a little sad when I check my blog roll throughout the week and come saturday morning I have nothing new to look at so this was extra special! The rockstar women working that blog really know what they are doing! It's eye candy overload and today did not disappoint and left me uber inspired.

By noon I finally nailed down our color scheme... that I might just post a picture to in the near future... it's not like it's top secret or anything. :)  And then Jason and I were off to Home Depot to pick up some supplies for our photobooth project... which we found inspiration for ... on the internet! My amazing and patient father spent the day with us sawing, building, and teaching us how to make my plans a reality and we actually got pretty far. 

After a delicious fall dinner with the family I was off to ebay to search for some vintage wallpaper... and look what I found!



I can't wait to receive my package from the ups man and see what my new wallpaper looks like in person! I have a feeling that day might feel a little like christmas... :)

I just heart the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment